- Reaktor Builders Macros Set 5a Oscillators 1
Reaktor User Library Link
- From the 3 Osc ensemble in the R3 Premium Library, a simple, basic oscillator with a simple control.
- User lhaymehr altered the 4-wave Core oscillators into separate core cells. These are anti-aliased.
- An unusual oscillator design - use one waveform for the top part of a wave, one for the middle,
and a third for the bottom! Clever and useful with a unique sound.
- Ernest Meyer contributed a full array of Core cells and I added a flexible control front-end.
This is a very versatile oscillator.
- Jonathan Style modified an ensemble by Sandy Small and we have this nice dual oscillator module.
- I made this from a set of modules. The basic noise module is from NI and then there is the phase meter
that I scrounged up from some module and finally the great little FFT display from Gabriel Mulzer.
- Chet Singer contributed this 16 saw oscillator with a very fine spread design.
- Jonathan Style contributed this low/high range oscillator. It can be an LFO or an audio osc.
- rb_osc_f a t p a d_v2.mdl
- Jorg Holzamer made this fat sounding oscillator with lots of spread and detune ideas.
- Martin Brinkmann made this unique semi-stable oscillator which uses a unique type of feedback.
- Ernest Meyer contributed this interesting 8-Ramp oscillator
- Jonathan Style contributed this oscillator from his Propane ensemble.
- A very bizarre module from Siegmar Krie. Many unstable points may be found that offer
- User sellotape contributed the last three interesting oscillators. This one subtracts a delayed signal
from itself. It uses a wavetable in a Sampler oscillator.
- In this second sellotape contribution the subtractor oscillator uses a audio table oscillator.
- In this third sellotape design, the subtractor oscillator uses a core anti-aliased audio table.
- A freebie that originated in an ensemble from Martijn Zwartjes - there was no room in the evaluator.
- I made this scope from Ernest Meyer's scope in the Marx macros.